Domestic violence and sexual assault are both about one person having power and control over another.
- This sort of abuse is not something you deserve.
- It is not something you made happen.
- It is never your fault.
- You didn’t ask for it.
There is nothing about domestic violence and sexual assault that is OK.
- Abuse is not always physical violence.
- It can be verbal, emotional, psychological, financial, spiritual and sexual.
Sexual assault does not always mean rape.
- It is someone touching you sexually without your consent.
- NO means NO!
If you think that someone is abusing you, call us at 281-342- HELP (4357) 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for emergency assistance.