COVID-19 Update: If you would like to donate items to help us supply survivors and their children with essential needs during this difficult time, please see our list of current needs below.
- Canned and Dry Goods (rice, pasta, beans, etc)
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, etc.)
- Sanitizing and Disinfecting Cleaning Products
- Diapers (Sizes 4, 5, & 6)
In an effort to keep our clients, staff and you healthy, there are three ways that you can donate using social distancing:
- Please drop off your donations at one of our PennyWise Resale Stores.
- Order from our Amazon Wish List to have items shipped to us.
- Donate through our website and we will take care of the rest!
In a time of such uncertainty, we sincerely thank you for stepping up for survivors and for helping us to provide for them. We are truly proud of this community and we will all get through this together!
When a survivor and their children arrive at Fort Bend Women's Center, many times, they only have the clothes on their back, much less items they will need to begin rebuilding their lives, free of abuse. The wish lists below contain the most needed items. All donations are greatly appreciated. To donate directly to survivors in need, either at our Emergency Shelter or in our long term care program, please see the following Wish Lists:
Thank you for supporting survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault and their children!
Every donation makes a difference. Thank you for your support!