Do you want to be part of a team filled with SPIRIT (Service, Passion, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork)? The Fort Bend Women’s Center staff strives to bring Healing and Hope to survivors of domestic and sexual violence and abuse. Our employees are empowered to provide programming, support and services to our clients.
In addition to fulfilling and rewarding work, other benefits for full time employees include:
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical insurance plus optional dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- 403(B) retirement benefits and company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff training – continuing development training
- Workplace giving opportunities
Fort Bend Women’s Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, economic status, marital status, parenthood, physical characteristics or ability or any other legally protected status.
Fill out our online application form if you feel you are a good fit for one of our positions. No phone calls, please. We look forward to hearing from you!