COVID-19 Update: Our current survivors and their children are following the "Stay Home to Save Lives" order issued by Fort Bend County. If you would like to donate items to help us supply these families with essential needs during this difficult time, please see our list of current needs below.
- Canned and Dry Goods (rice, pasta, beans, etc)
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, etc.)
- Sanitizing and Disinfecting Cleaning Products
- Diapers (Sizes 4, 5, & 6)
In an effort to keep our clients, staff and you healthy, there are three ways that you can donate using social distancing:
- Please drop off your donations either Tuesday or Friday between 12pm - 5pm, in the large bins outside of our Administrative Office (501 Hwy 90A East in Richmond, TX).
- Order from our Current Amazon Wish List to have items shipped to us.
- Make a donation below...
In a time of such uncertainty, we sincerely thank you for stepping up for survivors and for helping us to provide for them. We are truly proud of this community and we will all get through this together!
Our goal is to help you engage with our mission and help survivors of domestic violence and their children in ways that bring you great joy and fulfillment.
To make an online donation, fill out the secure form below.
Your gifts, both large and small, will help us bring Healing & Hope to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Together, we can end the fight against violence!